Anti-Vehicle Barrier System
Full U.S. Department of State K4 Level III anti-ram certification in a rapidly deployable anti-vehicle barrier system that is two-person installable without heavy equipment.
When enhanced security and rapid deployment is essential, the Archer 1000 anti-vehicle barrier system offers a top-of-the-line defense against penetration of entry points, roadways and perimeters by trucks and civilian vehicles. Manufactured of high strength, ballistic rated steel, the Archer 1000 anti-vehicle barrier system has earned full U.S. Department of Defense K4 Level III anti-ram certification.
Best of all, the Archer 1000 anti-vehicle barrier system can be easily installed by two people without the use of cranes and heavy equipment. Unlike bollards, electronic systems and earth or water barriers, the Archer 1000 anti-vehicle barrier system can respond to a threat or harden a perimeter within an hour.
The Archer 1000 and Meridian’s entire line of anti-vehicle barriers include the following features:
- Rapidly deployable
- High strength, ballistic rated steel
- Two person portable
- Non-electronic, non-hydraulic design
- reduces training and maintenance costs
- Modular design enables flexible configuration
- Archer 1000 barrier systems include 12 barriers, back braces and connection parts.
- Barriers is bolted together with 10 connection points.
- The Archer 1000 earned a U.S. Dept. of State K4 Level III anti-ram rating.
- Bottom plates support anchoring yet allow the barriers to be easily relocated.